Medical Technologist (Molecular) - Houma
Updated: Nov 20, 2020
Competitive Salary, Performance Bonuses, and Relocation Package Available.
Competitive Pay, Performance Bonuses, and Relocation Package Available.
Interested Candidates should email their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
· Conduct high-complexity laboratory testing with significant focus on molecular/real-time PCR.
· Provide guidance and instruction for specimen testing and analysis using detailed laboratory instrument and equipment.
· Identify and resolve issues that may adversely affect test performance or reporting of test results. Implement corrective actions immediately and collaborate/document with Laboratory Director immediately.
· Assist the company and appropriate staff during various audits and assessments of operations.
· Comply with all federal and state regulatory policies, procedures, and guidelines.
· Ensure compliance with quality control policies established by Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments (CLIA) and Commission of Office Laboratory Accreditation (COLA) and other accredited agencies and document all quality control activities, instrument/equipment calibrations and maintenance contained in logs.
· Minimum: Associate's Degree
· Preferred: Bachelor’s in Medical Technology, or chemical, physical, or biological science
· Required: ASCP Certification
3. Work Experience:
· Minimum: 3 years working in high-complexity laboratory
· Preferred: 3-5 years of molecular experience specifically with Thermo Fisher QuantStudio 12K for PCR pathogen detection
JOB TYPE: Full-time
WORK LOCATION: Houma, Louisiana